Property Knowledge Learning System
Volume 1 is Property Fundamentals for the first course: introduction/principles/presentation.
Contains 16 Chapters.
Volumes 2 to 5 contain the advanced comprehensive content of The Property Knowledge System organized in 16 Knowledge Domains and 100 Books.
- Each chapter is a distillation of the knowledge domains from The Property Knowledge System (TPKS).
- Advanced content of each Knowledge Domains distilled, compressed, summarized in chapters approximately 10,000 words in length.
- Professors may readily access the more comprehensive, detailed, and nuanced coverage to supplement the basic presentation, appearing in Volumes two through five of TPKS.
- Professors may elect to start advanced elective courses with corresponding PF chapter to provide summarized overview of the material covered in greater detail in the course. Selectively, professors might employ other chapters and sections to provide the necessary background and supplementation for their advanced courses.
- Content structure designed to accommodate academic quarter system:
- 10 weeks: two class sessions per week
- Suggested allocation of 20 class sessions
Intro and concluding sessions 2
Session allocated to each chapter topic 16
One session for mid-term exam 1
One session for student project presentation,
guest lectures, or special project 1
Total sessions 20
Complete the form below for your free 16 page color perspective describing the benefits of The Property Knowledge System.