Vital Information for Students and Professionals
Covers Important Topics Not Addressed In Other Textbooks
THE PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM GIVES BACK
The Property Knowledge System supports:
2% of the revenue from each Property Fundamentals book contributed to support those committed to making a positive difference in our places.
Every Property Fundamentals book funds James R. Webb Foundation to support doctorate students attending ARES meetings.
Causes and projects that Property Fundamentals has supported include Walk Your City, Urban Parks, Place Innovation Movies, Where Your City, Low Line in New York City, ARES Research Foundation.
Professors and students can nominate projects, ventures, places to be supported.
WHY YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE THE PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM BASED ON FIVE DECADES OF EXPERIENCE FROM AN INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE WHICH ELIMINATES CONFUSION AND PROVIDES CLARITY ABOUT THE PROPERTY MARKET…DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR EDUCATORS, STUDENTS, PROFESSIONALS AND CORPORATIONS.
In any field it’s always an exclusive minority who make the right decisions most of the time. They form the exclusive club who appear on top of their game. Other talented individuals who aren’t able to achieve the same level of success wonder whether there’s a magic bullet or some other factor which makes these corporations and individuals different.
While some capitalize on the legacy they have been blessed with, whether it’s inherited wealth or being elevated to a position of power in a family business, some of today’s successful individuals have a different story.
Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg are just a few individuals who started out with nothing and are now enjoy a celebrity status in the world of business. Dedication, perseverance and a larger than life mission are qualities which separate these individuals from less successful individuals.
All these personal characteristics are important for success, but there’s one overriding factor which separates the truly successful from the ordinary. It’s the foundation on which any successful career is built. It’s the closest to the magic bullet anyone can get.
The answer is education. Success in any field requires sound knowledge and education.
Property Education is no different.
WHERE PROPERTY EDUCATION FAILS
Property, by its very nature is in the heart of economic activity. The base of economic activity is trade and trade implies the exchange of property. Yet, this is seldom examined critically in property education.
The theory of property in the context of modern day teaching lies well behind the everyday needs of property practice. This is one of the reasons it fails to attract students on the basis of providing useful job skills. Property research tends to be done in the wider realm of economics or political science…one of the reasons why many teaching professionals do not have a background understanding of the subject.
Property education based primarily on the sale and purchase of real estate are limiting in scope and don’t explore the deeper nature of the subject. Real Estate is only a subset of property. Real Estate can mean different things to different people. For some a house is real estate. Others may assert that the residential brokerage business is real estate. Real estate represents approximately half of the country’s economic activity. Imprecise and inaccurate terminology can lead to misimpression and even confusion.
WHY THE PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM PROVIDES THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROPERTY EDUCATION
In today’s context, property is a paradox. For some it appears be the best time to buy property, for others it is the worst of times to buy property. Globalization defines the property markets, yet why does only the local perspective matter? The property markets today personify light and transparency, so why is property shrouded in darkness and misinformation?
On one hand the future of property markets inspires great hope among people on the other hand property markets are the cause for despair.
We have the capacity to create fabulous structures on land, but in the long run, are we are ruining the environment?
Realtors and other property experts often claim that success in the world of property is exclusively about. The reality is numbers are but a small part of the story.
In such a paradoxical property environment, it is easy to be misinformed and misguided.
Based on five decades of knowledge, research and experience with Governments, corporations and individual all over the world, the Property Knowledge System provides comprehensive property education to eliminate confusion and provide sound knowledge on everything to do with property.
PILLARS OF THE PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
The Property Knowledge System is based on answers to three questions any serious student of property must possess:
1. How do people make decisions on where they live?
2. How does a developer decide to build in the first place?
3. How do they get the money?
It covers the six critical aspects to be considered in property
1. RESIDENTIAL: The choices and decisions people make about where they might live. Important because this is crucial to their personal lives and important for everyone in the property business to know.
2. BUSINESS: While a growing number of businesses may operate some or all of the time virtually, the people who work in those businesses need business space for doing their work. Property represents by far the largest asset category on the corporate balance sheet. Generally property is also the second or third largest expense after the payroll and information/communications.
3. PROPERTY PROCESS: Property is created and delivered through a process which embraces context, resources, and activities concerning.
4. ENTREPRENEURIAL ACTIVITY: The entrepreneurial activity of putting money, time and opportunity at risk in pursuit of a hoped for entrepreneurial reward is fundamental to the property process. Entrepreneurial activity can embrace:
6. PUBLIC INTEREST: The public interest aspect of property embraces individuals’ concerns that extend way beyond the property that they interact with, control, or own at any point in time.These involvements may be addressed through a variety of public and private institutions. Much of public interest concerns are implemented through various governments who provide place management services. Much of government budgets at the federal, state, county and local levels are committed to property.Each aspect is unique and it is important to consider how the insights, guidelines, and approaches that apply to one aspect of property apply to another.
THE PROPERTY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM EXPLORES EACH OF THESE AREAS IN ITS ENTIRETY, PROVIDING STUDENTS A STRONG FOUNDATION IN PROPERTY UNLIKE WHAT IS PROVIDED ANYWHERE ELSE.
Get your Free overview presentation of The Property Knowledge System
Complete the form below for your free 16 page color perspective describing the uniqueness and benefits of The Property Knowledge System.
Complete the form below for your free 16 page color perspective describing the benefits of The Property Knowledge System.